Decorate our Christmas Tree to win a luxury hamper, brimming with £100 worth of delicious goodies – both naughty AND nice – just in time for Christmas!
Help us decorate the Focus Magazines Christmas Tree! In our December issue of the Focus (which will be arriving through your letterbox in the coming days), you’ll find our Christmas Tree, waiting to be decorated with lots of Local Business Christmas Baubles.
Once you receive your copy of the magazine, keep hold of it, so you can play along each day.
Each day in December until 20th, we’ll be revealing that day’s Christmas Bauble and its position on the tree. Cut out the bauble from the magazine, and stick it onto the tree in the correct position. Keep checking www.thefocus.wales and Facebook @TheFocusMagazine each day for a new bauble and where to stick it!
On 20th December, you’ll have a locally decorated Christmas tree, full of baubles in the correct positions. Take a photo of it and email it to us at email@example.com
We will enter all the correct entries into a draw and announcer the winner today.
Don’t worry – even though you won’t have your hard copy of the Focus yet, we’ll make sure we keep reminding you of the bauble positions at regular intervals so you can keep up to date. We’ll also provide a couple of reminders throughout the month if you happen to miss a few days.
Focus Magazines Christmas Tree Competition Terms and Conditions 2021
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Focus Magazines Ltd
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw simply upload your completed Christmas Tree via our website www.thefocus.
- Focus Magazines Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
The prize will be one hamper with contents to the value of £100
- Focus Magazines Ltd use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Focus Magazines Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 21st December via the email provided on entry or telephone number provided.
- Focus Magazines Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email and or telephone up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails/telephone notifying them of their win within 48 hours of the second email/telephone call, they will lose their right to the prize, and Focus Magazines Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Focus Magazines Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw
- An announcement of the winner’s first and surname will be made via Focus Magazine’s Facebook Page, Website and in Focus Magazines publications.
Limitation of Liability
- Focus Magazines Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Focus Magazines Ltd does not provide any form of practical or consumer support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the products are that of the prize winner.
- Focus Magazines Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.